These photos were taken on the same day I took that photo with Randall (Lifestyle - Wifi Cafe Couple). Incidentally, the bookstore where Rueben's & Jeffery (Leone & Heathcliff) work is also located in this mall.
Last year I went back to college & my classmates were mostly 10 years younger than I was. The boy in the picture above was the Student Body President at the time. We became good friends and he's now my link to the wonderful resource of college students who are willing to work on projects and events at an affordable rate. That's his girlfriend in the picture too.
In the picture above we have (L-R) Daphne, Jaysee and Delon's girlfriend.
Daphne was my workmate about 6 years ago and we became good friends. Jaysee is a friend I got to know through Daphne as well.
By the way, the bags they're carrying are empty. No, I lie. They contain even more paper bags, some camera equipment and an assortment of personal belongings that we used to make the bags look fuller.
No comments:
Post a Comment